View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 05:07 AM   #137
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure why people think the Lakers' supporting cast is bad. Maybe you've only watched the two Mavs games? I'm pretty confident that I've probably watched them more than anyone else on this forum- I watch almost every game. Caruso, Caldwell-Pope, McGgee, Howard, and the even the infamous Rajon Rondo are all solid role-players who've done really well. Rondo has actually developed a respectable outside shot too. The Lakers have been a well-oiled machine, and it's not just Lebron and AD. And the weird thing is, the guys who should be their two best supporting players- Kuzma and Bradley- have been underperforming. So as good as the Lakers have been so far, they still have clear room for improvement, which is scary to think about.

I still think the Clippers at full strength are the better team, but the idea that the Lakers are a shallow team with only Lebron and AD next to a bunch of scrubs is a misconception.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote