View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 01:19 PM   #34
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Green seems to have found something in the corner 3...hope we see more of him.

I really hope they dont run Wood out of Dallas. He needs to be the starter, and he needs to be extended. I think the criticism from Kidd on the loss got to him last night.

Im loving THJ so far, as another poster said, his points are more timely so far.

Hearing him after the game say its his 6th game since January really put it in perspective. Glad hes healthy.
On the THJ front, what would we consider to be a good game for him? My thoughts are at least 15 points on at least 36% shooting from the field. (FG's + 3's combined) He's not a rebounder or an assist guy so I think we can't includes those tangible stats. IMO, THJ clearly has more bad games than he has good games. But I think it depends on where the bar resides between good and bad. And I get it as sometimes only a few buckets from him may make a significant impact to the game. But at the same time, you want to see more from him given his hefty salary.

Edit: BTW, my question goes well beyond this season as I'm referring to him since the time that he arrived here in Dallas.

Last edited by washedklean77; 10-31-2022 at 01:22 PM.
washedklean77 is offline   Reply With Quote