View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 11:34 AM   #4
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
strains are serious business.

Green - strained a tendon in his arm/elbow. Very painful and it's his main arm for shooting/dribbling

DFS - strained his hip/groin and as Saclare said, that is vital for movement. The entire lower body is controlled by the hip/groin so it's something that has to be 100% before returning

Kleber - Tore his hammy. Some people are optimistic, but I doubt we see him before March or April if at all.
I unfortunately have experience with the ole groin strain. Funnily enough, after years of playing a multitude of sports, it was during an adult baseball league game (LOL). I was pitching and the shitty mound we were on had a massive hole around the landing spot. One pitch had me land and foot slip into it as I was trying to throw a fastball aka as hard as I could. That was not a fun feeling and the rehab was strenuous.

I did see where Kleber was already running around which kind of shocked me. No experience with hammies, thankfully.

I did tear my UCL but strains are totally different and just sucks that it's on Green's shooting arm or else he would have likely only missed a few games.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote