View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #34
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I love this...nothing like going to the place in question to form an opinion.

After all, if you go into the Dallas Cowboys press conferences, websites, etc...I'm certain that they would tell you all is well with the Cowboys. There are no issues and the team and organization are doing great and will continue to do well with the season.

Meanwhile, when you jump to outside opinion pieces...you find problems with Starting CB's being suspended or injured, you find a starting QB injured and a back-up who can't play.

You have outsiders questioning the decisions of Jerry Jones and stating that he is ultimately responsible for the actions of the team.

But you go back to Jerry and he believes he's doing a fine job.

Hmmmm...I wonder if you take this analogy to ACORN, what would it say.

ACORN - website and so forth talk about the great things ACORN does. You don't see one mention of any controversy within ACORN tactics...it's all good.

Outside sources who share data and funnel opinion - Questions about tactics used to influence or even force bad lending practices. Questions regarding voter registration fraud and the tactics from ACORN people, which brings into question ACORN itself.

Let me go one step further...ask me about me....I love me some me, I don't have any issues...no go ask Silk about me, I'm certain silk would have some negative things to say about me.

Point is, we can all find the data to support our view and as it stands, we are not going to change the minds of most posters on this site...but rather, we will have a serious case of "I told you so" a few years down the road when we can show our point as being correct...trust me both sides will be doing this...thus the debate will rage on and on.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote