Thread: Injuries?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2001, 11:45 PM   #23
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Hehe this thread is fun to read guys, so here´s mine:
I´m doing TaekWonDo as a competition sport, which means I go to tourneys and fight there (fullcontact) and I also do alot of sparring in training (nearly every day). So I can´t remember the day when I was without any contusion on my legs or feet or my lower arms. From time to time I also hurt one of the capsuls on my toes (right now I have such an injury on my right little toe and it´s good I had a break from training over christmas and NewYears).
Other than that I sprained my ankle a few times (that was my common injury when I was playing basketball on a daily basis). I also played Hockey for about ten years, which brought a lot of contusions. It also cost me a teeth, and I injured my eyes several times. Other than that I broke both of my arms one time when I was younger and that´s about it.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote