Thread: Stackhouse
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 08:59 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Stackhouse

How soon folks are willing to forget about Stack's back-to-back 28 point games of a week and a half ago...

Stackhouse is a classic, ideal scoring 6th man, but as such, he is going to have his on-nights and off-nights. His shot wasn't falling last night, but then again it was easy for the TWolves to key in on him defensively without Dirk and Fin keeping them honest with their shooting, so I'm not going to condemn Stack for not being able to put our depleted squad over the top against the healthy TWolves. That said, I don't expect that Stack shooting performances as bad as last night's will be a very common occurence this year, and I would bet Stack will rebound sometime in the next game or two and rip off a good 20-30 pt performance against San Antonio and/or Portland.