View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 12:03 PM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Connection Time Out Issue

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstartAnd how am I supposed to know that someone provides a good deal of their own money for this site? I don't. If this site needs some cash, I'd be welcome to lend a hand.

Then how 'bout clicking here.

DJ always appreciates donations, of any size.
After the shit you and your cohorts said, my want to help this site out has dimished quite considerably.

Dj Backlash, whom should have been the only one responding in the first place, is one of the only people who hasn't been ridiculous about this. She/he gave me the update and it was over, but no..... you and Big BOy Laroux have to give your two cents. Then you have the audacity to tell me to donate? Haha another "wow" is in place here.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote