View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:44 PM   #80
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Dumars DOES have a say in ANY sign and trade that involves Billiups. Detroit ownership/management would have to approve of any trade involving Billups...PERIOD.

Chauncey Billups can not be signed as a free agent unless a) he accepts the MLE or b) the Pistons agree to a sign and trade.

As jthig, dalms, and countless others have pointed out, this is not a debatable issue.
Once again you twist my words. I replied to that guy that said that Dumas has a say. My response is that Dumars DONT, because Billups can opt out and go anywhere he pleases. So my statement stands. You can flip it all you want, but my statement is clear. Billups decides what HE wants to do. Now, if Billups DECIDE to be a part of a trade, then Billups still decides what he will do, because he can always just go to free agency by his decision.