View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #484
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
I still think you are holding him to really high standards with this MJ comparison. You are talking about the GOAT here.
Yeah, but Air Jordan was not GOAT......I am trying to show you an example of a great players evolving to win....Do you remember Air Jordan? If you do, then you remember that people talked about him like a dog. Other than the fans, every media outlet and personalities talked about him that he would NEVER win a title. They said he was NOT a team player and that he could never be the GOAT..

I gave Air Jordan an excuse, because the Bulls had surrounding him, so he had to be Air Jordan....

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-10-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote