View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:43 PM   #488
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Silk, do you even know what we're talking about anymore? What was your point with posting the last two series of the game? Did you post it for the sake of posting? Please try explaining how those two series support your points.

As for this bewildering post, I first showed you the stat that EVERY Q4 run by Choice was 2 yards or less (not gonna net a first down). I then showed you the stat that while we lost the lead, Romo had no incomplete passes, 3 completed short passes, and 4 runs that went nowhere. That got us 2 punts and 10 Pittsburgh points. No hearsay...just a play-by-play transcript. Ball don't lie.

My theory is that all you want to talk about is the interception. It has consumed you mind, body and soul. While very sad, I too wish it hadn't happened. So I can empathize with your insane obsession. But your complaint/solution is "Why couldn't Romo have just managed the game like Delhomme did... hand the ball to Choice or worst case make short throws."

Fin and I repeatedly pointed out that, well, that's exactly what Romo did for the first two possessions of the Fourth Quarter. The result sucked. Worse than "losing" at the time we tried your solution, WE WERE WINNING. We pissed away the lead by flawlessly doing exactly what you called for. Hooray.

To summarize for you, my point is "your solution sucks because we tried it in game and we lost the lead." No, no no: nothing about Romo being the king of chokers vs. the king of kings. Just "your solution sucks."

I see you dont get it so dont worry about it... I will not explain ANY LONGER why I called Romo a "Mental Midget" and why I answered someones question about what QB's I felt was better than Romo, and why I answered someones question on what my definition of "Big Games" is....

If my solution of Romo learning to manage games better and learning how to play better under pressure is not right to you, then so be it...You can just continue to look over all the shortcomings of Romo because there are some things he does very well. That is just on you....I am done, Romo is a "Mental Midget", and until his Football IQ gets better, the Cowboys will continue to come up short most of the time when it counts in my definition of
"Big Games".....IMO...So, there is no arguement. I have use IMO many times, and you have argued it everytime. You cant argue my opinion...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote