Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 04:23 AM   #83
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

A few thoughts about tonight's game-

1. If there was any doubt before, Kyrie Irving is a f*cking stud. The final score is misleading. The game was pretty close throughout, until Irving hit several truly insane shots in a row pretty late in the 4th quarter, and just dominated GSW. There should be no question at this point that he can be a fine Pippen to Lebron's MJ.

2. I would be shocked if Love is still a Cavalier next season. He just doesn't fit in. I feel kind of bad for the guy, because I don't think it's entirely his fault. Lebron is 4 at this point and both guys need to play next to a shotblocker who can defend the pick and roll to be most effective. I still think he could be effective coming off of the bench, but he gets paid way too much for the Cavs to be content to use him as a sixth man, plus they're lacking depth so sorely that they'll probably end up moving Love in a big multi-player deal that brings in two or three role players. They desperately need more shooters.

3- Green's absence was sorely felt tonight. I hate his guts, but he is one hell of a player and is a huge part of GSW's success.

4- Bogut's knee injury looked brutal. I doubt we see him again this series.

5- Lebron is Lebron. What is else new?
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote