View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 11:56 AM   #36
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Lively continues to impress. He is much further along than i could have ever imagined. He is also mostly staying out of foul trouble, which was a concern before the season began.

Exum is filling a critical role with the tools to be a two-way PG as needed. He can penetrate the defense, distribute the ball, find a way to be open for a jumper, and plays good defense. An amazing pick-up and another surprise contributor.

Morris is a much needed physical presence and can hit from beyond the arc on occasion. He should get some regular minutes.

Great to see OMAX contribute and hope that is something we can count on.

I am not feeling the same love for Lawson. He is contributing for an end of the bench guy, but he tends to take long jumpers and miss. His FG% is 39% and 3ptFG% is 21%. Maybe he develops, but I am not sold yet on him getting more minutes. But then again, pretty good for a two-way contract guy.

Powell continues to be Powell.

Holmes must be in the Kidd dog house. McGee all over again?