View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 01:09 AM   #43
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakNasty
Great choice. My mom purchased one last summer, and has had no complaints about it. I'm a big Nissan guy, a lot of my friends and family including myself own some type of Nissan, so I was trying to talk her into waiting for the new Nissan Altimas, but she had her heart set on the accord. She said she based her decision on the reliability of her old accord.

Like I said, I'm a big Nissan fan, and if anyone still debating what type of car they should get, I definately will recommend the 5th Generation Nissan Maximas (not because I own one ). I love everything about it, from the performance, to the blinding xenon headlights. And everytime i get the chance to show off my pride and joy, I will :

what years is the 5th gen maxima?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote