View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 11:02 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Dirk took a team to the WCF. TMac hasn't even won a first round playoff series.
I'm not trying to be snippy here, and I'm also not trying necessarily to say anything about Dirk in specific, but honestly, did Dirk do anything more in taking his team to the WCF than TMac did in losing that first round series last year?

My goodness, the man was unbelievable in that series. When you consider what he did on offense in light of the work he was doing on defense...well, I just don't know if I have ever seen such an impressive single series from a player. TMac amazed me last year.

He's never been on a team anywhere near as good as Dirk's '03 team. It's probably a pretty safe bet that if Dirk and TMac had switched teams last year, TMac would have been the one advancing. Doncha think?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote