View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #2050
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
I miss the album covers the most, and taking care of the vinyl. Those days of taking care of your needle and tediously wiping that LP to remove any possible finger prints are long gone.
My dad had a great vinyl collection that I inherited from him. The sound quality of new vinyl and a great turntable are still unparalleled. There's nothing like zero compression. Of course, there's the upkeep and gradual degradation of the medium, but that kind of makes it a part of you.

As far as what I am listening to nowadays, my favorite drum and bass producer from the UK recently released an EP. He goes by BCee and the vinyl is catalog SPEAR025 and is called 'Generations.' I am pretty sure it's available for download, as well.

Here's a YouTube of 'Generations'; I suggest clicking the 'HQ' Tab, kicking back, and waiting for the truth to drop at about 1:08.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone, I know I will

GENERATIONS

Last edited by ribosoma; 05-23-2009 at 08:45 AM.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote