View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #2051
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ribosoma;1003338]My dad had a great vinyl collection that I inherited from him. The sound quality of new vinyl and a great turntable are still unparalleled. There's nothing like zero compression. Of course, there's the upkeep and gradual degradation of the medium, but that kind of makes it a part of you.

As far as what I am listening to nowadays, my favorite drum and bass producer from the UK recently released an EP. He goes by BCee and the vinyl is catalog SPEAR025 and is called 'Generations.' I am pretty sure it's available for download, as well.

Here's a YouTube of 'Generations'; I suggest clicking the 'HQ' Tab, kicking back, and waiting for the truth to drop at about 1:08.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone, I know I will

I see how you could get into this, very interesting. See what you mean about the truth at 1:08!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote