View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:46 PM   #2055
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Goodness, I attended the Texas Scottish Festival this weekend up at UTA. Some crazy great musicians, most of whom I didn't really know before. If you like Celtic music, Clandestine is a band that I just now am learning about. They were really great and a lot of fun. My type of Scottish music is the folksinger-type, being a folksinger myself, so Brian McNeill and Ed Miller were both epic in their magnificence. Ed Miller's done a CD of Robert Burns songs. I think I'm going to copy him and also record one. I have a list of about 15 songs that I now need to learn (on the top of the list is a song called "The Price of Darkness" - not the Ozzie Osbourne one).