Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #596
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
This point of view fascinates me.

Do you live in DFW?

I have never ever ever had a bad experience with the ATT cell service or internet. Ever. And their new data plan is actually going to save me money.

I don't think I've ever even had a dropped call with my iPhone. Maybe I just live and work in good spots. I don't know.
Here in Washington DC, ATT has a terrible reputation. Everybody is all about Verizon. I on the other hand am extremely satisfied with my ATT service. I always have full bars, always in 3G coverage and am loving the iPhone. Nobody really understands CDMA2000 vs GSM, and LTE, etc. I think that if they did, we'd have more ATT customers. But anyway, people love to believe the hype. Maybe ATT was terrible a few years ago, but I've been happy with it. I actually am glad that people are switching to Verizon, it means more bandwidth for me. Even though i only average like barely 200 megs a month. I'm excited for HSPA+ and then LTE later on.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote