Thread: Your last buy
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #165
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I've heard this my entire life, and every time I listen, I know my taste buds ain't neva lied. It will be well done for me, good sir.

(I read this thread a couple of days ago and I was wondering wtf you guys were talking about.... I just realized it was related to my post).
As long as you've tried it less cooked I'm cool with you ordering however you like it. My wife grew up in a family that always over-cooked their steaks, and she just didn't know the alternative. One of the first times we ever went out she ordered a sirloin well done, and I hung my head in shame.

Anyway, I gradually worked on her steak eating habits and she now can't believe she spent half her life eating meat well done. One of my prouder achievements within our relationship.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote