Thread: Your last buy
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #194
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I just bought a trip to visit a surgeon. Well, I've already visited him. I thought it would be a great idea to start playing baseball again. So, I've been playing in a wooden bat league.. Pitcher and 3rd baseman.. Too much off speed stuff I suppose. I have a major tear in my rotator cuff. The odd thing is that it doesn't hurt all the time.. sometimes it doesn't hurt at all. But try and do certain every day things and it absolutely kills me.

I knew that I hurt something in my shoulder while pitching in the game, but I didn't know what it was. Well, a couple of days later, I wanted to test my strength so I tried lifting a 35 pound weight above my head with my right arm.. I could barely manage it 1 time. In my left, I could lift it repeatedly with little problem. I did just a little research and basically knew exactly what was wrong by the time I went to the Dr...

Last edited by Murphy3; 01-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote