Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 01:07 PM   #925
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Why? It wasn't a dirty play. Happens all the time. I'm no Grayson fan, but that wasn't a flagrant foul.
Taken in isolation it’s not the worst I’ve seen I agree. But as part of his larger body of work it just continues to show that rather than playing ball he’s initiating contact with guys in a way that is not for competition. He’s not going for the ball. He’s not running back and playing D. He’s not even trying to set a pick ( where a hip check might happen otherwise). I personally think it’s in his nature somewhere to just try to get away with stuff like that and it’s only a matter of time before he hurts someone or someone gets really pissed at him and rearranges his face.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote