Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 09:36 AM   #2862
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

OK. We got Doncic. I really like his game. The fluidity with which he plays is so smooth that some think he is an unathletic sloth. The guy just simply knows what to do with the ball and where his teammates are at all times. I think he fits so well with this roster. DSJ and Doncic will be 29 and 30 years old...IN TEN YEARS.

Brunson is a bulldog. This is essentially a replacement for JJB and Yogi, and an upgrade to both, IMO. JJB has been terrific for us, but he is old and headed towards retirement. Yogi is gone, never was going to be much more than he was for us. All Brunson has done is win at Nova and he's a terrific shooter and so smart with the ball. He will be a good one. Sure, there were other names on the board that we could have taken, but I like it. Apparently they graded him as a 1st rounder, too. Trust the FO has done their due diligence and went BPA here.

Love getting two more picks and using them on baby Greek freak as a stash (he'll likely be G league for a year or two, at least) and Ray Spalding. I admit, did not know much about Spalding. But looking at some highlights, he appears to be super athletic and a good defender. He should add to that Motley type of PF and compete.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote