Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:35 PM   #2896
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_Ball View Post
So have we signed anybody to our summer league team? Only name I've heard is St John's guard Phil Greene IV. Guys during the season were talking about how the Mavs are masters of adding undrafted talent like Yogi & Motley... I was actually getting excited because of all the interesting prospects who went undrafted & we only sign one guy?
Just because we didn't add them to SL team doesn't mean we won't find the guys we want and bring them to camp. Yogi wasn't on the SL team. We also have 3 draft picks going this year instead of 1-2. Coincidentally last year we lost brandon paul to the spurs after he did so well with us. So getting them in SL is less important to me than getting them into camp. You want both but we have time still and it's not like we don't already have a few young guys as it is. We still have Motley, Jones, Brunson, Kostas, Spalding to go with Greene now. They probably planned on Andrew Harrison and Clavell but both got snagged. I'm not rly worried about it yet. Most teams only have 5-7 players currently listed from what I can see. So if Motley and Jones are coming and we get the usual visits from Warney and Ashley and other legends players we might only have 1-2 spots as it is.

Also in the past we went to multiple leagues and so we signed players for 2 different squads. This year we are only participating in Vegas.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote