View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #127
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
What would Golden State need to part with Draymond? I believe he would be an ideal fit next to KP.

I agree with the 3/D comments. I think what we need more than anything is GRIT. Beverley would have been a great add for us. D. Green brings us defensive versatility and a nastiness in the paint. I don’t see him being a guy who holds up well to a <20 win season. They could gain young assets and cash flexibility moving forward.
I think they’ll wait to see where they land in the lottery. If they hit the first or second pick I could see them dealing it and maybe Russell for better fitting parts and making a run at another championship or two with Draymond. Or if they think they can draft a future star maybe they do that, thinking they won’t be in the top-3 for a long time again. Maybe they think they have a four year window with the Dray, Steph, Klay core + another young star and whatever they can get for D. Russell
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote