View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 02:04 AM   #905
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Jesus. If I were the Warriors I’d start rebuilding instead of piecing together an incredibly overpriced ill-fitting team. Start by trading Green for assets and then using those assets to get someone to take Wiggins. Keep Curry because he’s your Dirk. Keep Klay because you have to.
I agree. They are about to miss their window to get anything for Draymond who has mayyyybe 2-3 semi-prime years left. They do have Minnesota’s top 3 or top 5 protected next draft. So they are still in good shape. I think they are better off rehabbing Wiggins value some. Though that will be more difficult without Klay now.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote