View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 12:56 PM   #1795
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I could care less about the anthem being played, but it is annoying how many people feel extreme on either side of it.
There's only really one extreme though. You either have people who want it played or people who chose not to acknowledge it. I don't think there's a side that didn't want it played.

Fact of the matter is before Kapernick kneeled nobody gave a damn about the national anthem one way or the other. I'd go to games and post people would either be in the concessions getting food w while it was playing, getting to their seat, on their phone or not even acknowledging it. Its fake outrage. People don't care bout that anthem its the fact people don't want anything taken away from them.

Its funny...I was around these parts when Josh Howard said what he said about it....NBA career was never the same again....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote