View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 04:54 PM   #149
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
Nooo, not currently. I did not make good use of the past year in the fitness department. I also taught the kids how to bake & did my fair share of bread making. Thankfully we quit most of that by the end of the summer, but I haven’t really gotten back on track enough to undo the consequences yet.

Are you running these days?
I have had so many injuries that I’ve mostly stopped running. I have a long history of plantar fasciitis and heel Spurs dating back to when I was 13 years old. A few years back I started getting shin splints any time I’d try to ramp up the running..., and then I tore my calf muscle at Urban Air... that knocked me out for a bit.. so I haven’t done as much running here recently. I am almost certain that my running days will have severe negative impact on my mobility 30-40 years from now.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote