View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 07:50 AM   #2117
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessednegr0 View Post
I do lol. That's messed up what they did to him. He shouldn't have been waived like that. I am not saying he was a great player or anything like that but playoffs are about to start. He worked his tail off all year and doesn't get a shot at the playoffs.
I agree it’s sort of a shitty thing to do. Unless he wanted more PT and was being a pain. I always wonder to what extent they take other players thoughts/feelings into account. It’s amazing to me that teams will just trade away or cut another players friend as if they aren’t going to care. Everyone knows it’s a business, but chemistry does matter. That’s why I like us keeping Pinson and Boban. We have positive vibes going post-Rick, much looser atmosphere but also improving our intensity. I hope we keep Pinson on as a coach since I think we’ll need roster spots for guys with upside next season. Wonder if Pinson would be open to that? Would not be the worst career move for him. Being a Mav for life is a pretty rewarding gig. I’ve been critical of Cuban but I love that about him.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote