View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 11:04 PM   #2438
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Y?all are fuckin? crazy. I?m ride or die with who will be one of the best to ever do it. You shoot as many shots as you can with him until something is irreparable and forces you to part ways. Aka try and not be early Bron Cavs.
I don?t want Luka gone. I don?t. I would rather we upgrade and fix things.

But sometimes you spend everything you have to stay relevant with the last guy and waste the few assets you have. You get one good draft pick and it?s a star but the roster around them is just such shite that the rest of the roster needs a total overhaul. That?s fine if you?ve got 40-50 million in cap space like the Hawks or tons of picks to draft support or trade for support. Sadly we?re both over the cap and don?t have our 2023 FRP because of KP.

We just have a hard decision. If we can?t be relevant, Luka walks and we have no plan B. That?s a worst case scenario and based on NBA history, were unlikely to be good again for 10-20 years.

There?s no shame in trading a star if you know you can?t surround him. Just look at what the Pelicans did with Davis. A few years later and they?re damn good and Lakers still owe them a lottery pick.

I?m not saying we need to trade Luka now, but we have to make a really hard decision and a lot of it comes down to the success or lack thereof in the next three weeks. This year is that critical. We?re 1-5 and haven?t beaten a good team in over a month. If that?s not a ticking clock, I don?t know what is.

Then again, Cuban is known for ?loyalty? which means he will put his fingers in his ears and say he supports his guys until Luka just walks.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-18-2023 at 11:12 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote