View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 07:22 PM   #129
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I can't remember a bit I've enjoyed as much as fake Norm with fake Goose. Junior has that smug S.O.B. Gosslin nailed. Nothing happens in the NFL that he doesn't know about. In fact, he knew it ahead of time. Just ask him.
I usually don't like the 8:40 bit, but this thing not just genius and unique, it's also funny as hell. They have his Norm interviews down perfectly.

They should be given some kind of award for coming up with that. I wonder if Gordon or Craig comes up with the "Norm explaining what Goose is really saying" stuff.
"Ravens" "Uh, the team you picked for the Superbowl is obscure enough to make people think you have some hidden knowlegde that no regular person could comprehend, yet the one word answer tells us that it's so obvious that I shouldn't have even asked that question and the smugness in your voice suggests that I am beneath you in every way and every second you spend talking to me is a complete waste of your time"
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote