View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 08:33 AM   #12
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It seems pretty clear that Lawson has taken Green's spot and Exum has taken Hardy's.

Except the Mavs were silly enough to extend Green so they'll be forced to play him and move Lawson down the depth chart.

I still kinda feel bad for Hardy. He has played awful, but he really is in an unwinnable position right now.
I just don't see Hardy as a fit for this team and will struggle to ever find a niche.

I'm wondering if the Jazz would have any interest in some type of package deal for Hardy/Green. Remember they both went off with 29 points each against the Jazz last year right after the Kyrie trade and Luka was out.

Not sure what they have that would benefit us, but perhaps a 3rd team could get involved.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote