Thread: Easy Trade
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 04:30 PM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Easy Trade

I'd want Raef's knee looked at real close by the medical staff, but if he passes inspection, I'd do it. Raef was as sorely abused and misued here as Bradley. With AJ and asking him to only be a backup I think that we could get good use out of him. Pierce is younger than stackhouse, bigger than stackhouse, and a much better 3pt shooter. I'd worry about his attitude, but the talent more than compensates for that IMO.

However, I have grave doubts that Cubes would ever pull the trigger on taking that much salary back after letting Nash and now Fin go for no talent in return just to save bucks. I have a feeling that if it ain't cheap, we won't be trading for it.