Thread: Easy Trade
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 04:44 PM   #7
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE:Easy Trade

Quote:
Originally posted by: PepperTheMavsFan41
Not enough to get PP.

Boston wants to dump Blount not Raef believe it or not.
there's been talk in the boston media of shipping pierce off to portland for stoudamire and the #3 pick. don't see how the mavs are offering any less value in taking back raef's bloated contract. pierce and lafrentz (to some degree) are still movable pieces in this league. i think cuban sees the writing on the wall and understands at finley's current age and contract, he is virtually unmovable.

if the celtics really are intent on taking a PG in return, i begrudgingly send them terry. i probably then plan on spending my MLE on kidd (best case scenario), cassell, stoudamire, or jalen rose. or any of the other veteran luxury tax cuts come this summer.

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote