Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 09:03 PM   #98
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Brunson and Dinwiddie fill that role, but I'm fine with drafting or adding another ball handling wing. I don't think that's what some people are talking about though.

I just can't see any left field swings after the KP trade and WCF showing. I don't think it's healthy for the roster to do that either. Our team chemistry is a 10, and that's why you see reports of Pinson and Boban staying.

What won't be acceptable is keeping Powell as the starter, but I'm convinced they know better now. Dear lord, let's hope so...
JB and SD don't fill that role because they aren't both starters who also play defense. You get 2 guys who can't really defend but are multi-tool offensive players, Or you have 2 guys who are decent defensive players but can't do anything aside from catch and shoot.

I agree that DP as a starter is obviously a huge void but imo, core or not, it's a mistake to not pursue moving some pieces around to get a 2 way wing and a center. I'm not saying it's easy or even going to happen but I don't believe you can squeeze much more out of this team build if you just add a solid center.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote