View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 01:29 PM   #8
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:Bryant....and Duncan??!?!

Barring injury ...if that happens, lakers spurs WCF 05 screams classic series all over it.

I really see kobe doin this though, i dont think it matters to him whose team it is or who is the main man , probably just frustrates him though that shaq would bring somethin like that up because kobe has a lot of pride and it puts him in a situation to where he must defend himself. To me, Duncan and the spurs seem like a team kobe would want to play for.

I dont think kobe would just be riding duncan's coat tail either, they would make one of the greatest dynamic duos in the history of the game, each providing significant importance and value to the team. With ginobili developing as a great supporting cast type of player, this is a frightening notion... but would be entertaining to say the least.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote