View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 07:16 PM   #251
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
McMahon and Marks were reporting from sources multiple times the Mavs org viewed Brunson at FVV money 5/105, this was before and after Brunson signed with New York. McMahon even brought it up again last week on the hoop collective.

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/st...P-fUxROA9UvgJA

Now I know you?re going to disregard this because Mavs didn?t ?publicly state?, we that?s not something teams do when in negotiations. It comes out through sources just like the Wood fiasco.

I?m glad he?s in New York doing well away from this clown car front office. But he could?ve been resigned if Cuban ?we can pay more than any team? wanted to match the Knicks number.
I'm be honest I thought the best level of play out of JB would be the level we saw of him in the playoffs last year.

But this dude has legitimately turned himself into a all star player

It's kind of comical to because the mavs spent years wanting another legit all star to play with Luka and who would have thought all that time JB would turn into that guy.

The thing that really impresses me about JB is the dude very rarely takes bad shots. He always seems to have control of the game and he's a surprisingly good team leader.

But then again the dude was a terrific leader at Villanova so I guess that shouldn't be surprising that he became that in the NBA.

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-15-2023 at 07:18 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote