View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #31
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I think we are finding out that the Mavs aren't at the level defensively that we once thought they were....
i really think this has a lot to do with their offensive ineptitude so far....they're defensive meltdowns are usually following offensive meltdowns. let 'em get some baskets going down and subsequently time to set on the other end....

you're right about this much -- they like to say that their defense fuels their offense, but I really think it's the other way around.