View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #22
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
I have lived in Canada (British Columbia) and love the land with its beauty. Its people are friendly.

But, it is truly funny to me to see conservatives leading Canada. Canada is what Obama and company want us to be:
1)weak military financial committment, eventually a weak military as a result (is it not the constant strategy to stop war by refusing to fund it????)
2)socialized medicine which really works poorly (I know this having been a patient there once). If you want to be very specific on this topic, Hillary pushed harder for truly socialized medicine that Obama. Obama's plan is very vague in its details (like everything else he "appears" to stand for).
3)Canada has a VERY HIGH tax rate for the people dumb enough to work. The smart ones don't work and live off the socialized system.

Anyway, for all of you that want to be Canada, I say: Go live there for a few years and come back and let me know what you think...

And, perhaps even the Green Peace Hippie, pot smoking, free sex Canadians have figured out that they need some Conservatives...
and that is because "conservative" is a relative thing. "Conservatives" in canada are basically Bill Clinton (from the waist up).

Conservatives suck. Pinkos suck. What the world needs is moderates.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote