View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 06:03 PM   #738
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly thought Crowder was the worst player on the floor for the Celtics starters last night, just barely behind Horford who couldn't take advantage of a smaller Barnes on him. And outside of Jarebko was maybe the worst significant minutes player for them last night. I like Crowder and he was obviously capable of more than standing in a corner as he said immediately after being traded. But the best thing going for him imo is his team friendly contract. I'm not sure his 3pt shot is a trend or a blip yet. And we basically have 2 young guys competing for his role in DFS and Simba. I think this was RC being respectful of a guy you could label "a RC guy".

Edit-
Also that writer really sensationalized this at the top of the article saying the trade "boiled down" to Crowder for Rondo. Which is ridiculous, Wright was the headliner along with the 1st. Jameer and Crowder were thrown in as merely assets. I think Nelson ended up being worth nothing to them but Wright was traded for a protected 1st. So it was really 2 firsts(after trading Wright) and Crowder for that POS Rondo.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 02-14-2017 at 06:08 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote