View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #2128
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i always liked putting pictures in here... picked up all these cds the other day (yes, i still buy cds, we've discussed this before):

Really liking the new PJ. "The fixer" has just grown and grown and grown on me, along with "Just Breathe" and "Amongst the Waves".

Yes, that's Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson. I'm a big fan of yorn, and this is a pretty good cd. Scarlett has a pretty damn good voice. I haven't heard her solo album, and probably won't buy it, but this combo with yorn is good.

I am in love with carlile - too bad i have no chance (she's gay ). But she has one of the most amazing voices in music. Beautiful yet earthy and gruff at the same time. She has a duet with Elton John on here that is a pretty cool song, but the whole album is great.

A texas boy, so some of you may listen to him. I've been a fan of his for years, and this latest cd is another solid effort. i could roll the windows down in my car and drive around aimlessly for hours listening to his music.

I didn't think i was big fan of sister hazel until i looked at my collection and saw i have every single one of their cds, and have seen them in concert a few times. They've just been consistently putting out enjoyable music. This acoustic cd is great - strips down the songs and there's a lot more emotion behind them.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-09-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote