View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 06:38 AM   #20
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If Mahinmi (mediocre, ex-Mav who we could have locked up for cheap) ends up being our primary center acquisition this summer, then I'm gonna PM you my home address so you can come kick me directly in the balls...
Agree Mihinmi is mediocre at best but what other realistic options are out there?

Point being that we spend all of our time and effort chasing these pipe dreams in FA and end up having to sign guys like Dalembert (twice) when that big one gets away.
I don't want to see the Mavs chase Whiteside while Zaza is signing with someone else.

Donnie and Mark need to forget FA and Draft picks and stick to the thing they do best which is trades. They did a decent job the past two seasons with the Chandler and Zaza deals.

Zaza/McGee/Powell center situation could very well be better than anything else we can realistically put together through FA.
If McGee pans out and Powell/Anderson continue to develop I don't really see any major areas that will need to be addressed in FA other than resigning the players we have.

Last edited by rimrocker; 11-24-2015 at 06:47 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote