View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 09:27 AM   #21
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I think Whiteside is a pipedream.
Probably something more realistic would be Mihinmi or Hibbert.
Noah would be ok but wouldn't over commit to him.
Everyone thought that DeAndra is a pipedream too.

Fun fact with the Heat: Because of just early birds they need cap space to offer Whiteside a max deal.

They have 50 million committed in Bosh/Dragic/McRoberts/Winslow. There was a headline they are going after Durant. They just cant offer on july 1st big contracts to Durant, Whiteside and Wade. I also doubt that Wade takes a huge discount.

So when the Heat are on Durants doorstep, go with the Jordan pitch to Whiteside. Jordan said the pitch was great and it basically worked..

Im also curious with Horford, he is pretty much in the LMA situation. If he stays in Atlanta, it will be pretty much for the rest of his career. The Hawks are the Hawks, solid in the east but never really had any real significance in the league. The arena is also completly dead during the RS...

I wouldnt be surprised if Horford would change teams...

Last edited by sefant77; 11-24-2015 at 09:27 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote