View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 12:28 PM   #23
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Zaza is going the be almost 32 next summer and i think it doesnt take much to "lock him up" early. I also doubt he is finishing the season with a double-double, his numbers are going to drop.

So locking up Zaza and throwing a max offer to Whiteside or Horford on July 1st should be the way to go.

Well, my dream scenario would be to have 45 mio cap space to throw max at Horford (25m) and Whiteside (20m) as a combined pitch. But this would mean to dumb either Harris or Barea, asking Deron to take the 5m player option, asking Dirk to opt out for another smaller contract etc....
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote