View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 02:44 PM   #25
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Well, Zaza is going the be almost 32 next summer and i think it doesnt take much to "lock him up" early. I also doubt he is finishing the season with a double-double, his numbers are going to drop.

So locking up Zaza and throwing a max offer to Whiteside or Horford on July 1st should be the way to go.

Well, my dream scenario would be to have 45 mio cap space to throw max at Horford (25m) and Whiteside (20m) as a combined pitch. But this would mean to dumb either Harris or Barea, asking Deron to take the 5m player option, asking Dirk to opt out for another smaller contract etc....
Absolutely agree and am certainly on board with going after big fish if we have some sort of backup plan. Locking up Zaza to something around mid-level or a little more would be that backup plan and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to be a back up to Whiteside or Horford.

A rotation of Whiteside/Horford/Dirk/Powell would be insane and probably is another pipedream but would be simply awesome.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote