View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 03:08 AM   #36
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Official Kobe to Dallas Watch

Quote:
Originally posted by: V
(This is not an official post, since I left the board, rather it's a clarification)

I didnt say Kobe would be traded for Jamison... I said I think Kobe would be a Mav by February...

My guarantee that Kobe would be a Mav... well it's debateable... that's why I posted it... I was hoping for some BASKETBALL opinions... but it seems like there are only arrogant A-holes on this board (except for Murphy ;-) ... who would rather take my post literally than put any thought into the matter...

And i refuse to post on dallasbasketball.com because we all know they dont know round-ball from bocce ball...

So, you get nothing more from me... not that you care.. since you're all such effin experts, right!! lol

And ANOTHER thing - I'm SHOCKED at the lack of humor here... you guys need to chill out...
You asked for basketball reasons why it would not happen. Many of us here, including myself, gave you many.

And you said, I quote "My money is on a package including Jamison..."

Again, a recap of my hot basketball opinions on this trade:

1. LA would not trade Kobe to an elite team in their own Conference
2. I would not want Kobe to do this trade without it being a sign/trade.
3. If Kobe opts out of his contract at the end of the year he would have to either force a sign/trade or accept the MLE.
4. Kobe will not be a Mav in the near future, not by trade/sign-trade/free-agency.

edit: you want humor? We have a jokes thread in the lounge.