View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 05:32 PM   #48
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Official Kobe to Dallas Watch

Why was this guy ripped for this thread? I see nothing wrong with this thread topic. Personally I hate Kobe, but wih all the assets the Mavs have and a very big chance of Kobe getting traded we should definately keep our ears to the ground about this. I would not be surprised if Cuban pulled some crazy trade like this. I mean I absolutley hate Kobe... but if the Mavs got him they would have instant credibilty and could become the most popular team in the league. If you are a businessman you would be a fool not to go after Kobe. IF Kobe did come here I would hope that Dirk got traded somewhere else though... because I don't want to see Dirk play second fiddle to anyone except Shaq and Duncan today, and even that may change tomorrow.
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote