View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDirkulous Tyme View Post
those of you who think Dirk is done, even done being as dominant as he was during our championship run, are obviously mentally unstable and/or have never seen/dealt with/researched knee injuries or surgerys as well. I'm guessing you all think that Derrick Rose will never be the player he one was as well, and that he might as well retire since his career is over. YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING MORONS!!!

It takes a LONG time to come back from a knee injury, and even moreso when you didn't have a training camp. Add this to the fact that the only players he has ever played with in this lineup are Carter and Marion, neither of which particularly play a lot of 2man game with Dirk. It isn't a physical issue at this point with Dirk, its mental. He simply needs more time to get the confidence in his knee to start making the moves he did during his playoff run. He also knows he doesn't have this confidence, and doesn't want to mess up what little flow we seem to have to our offense. If you look at it, Dirk's best games have come in losing efforts, meaning he is still trying to pick his spots, as are his teammates, and neither of them have allowed this assimilation to go smoothly.

I have a paypal account, and am willing to bet anyone on this forum 100 dollars that Dirk will be an all-star next year. All you fucking idiots who think he's done are not only naive, unintelligent, and short-sighted, but you clearly don't understand the game of basketball or knee injuries whatsoever. Please stop posting.

Chill Homer...like I said, hope I'm wrong. You can blame this year on the knee (DRose is a decade younger than Dirk BTW), but what was the excuse last year? The knee! Oh right. Then why did he wait so long to fix it? Oh yeah, he wasn't practicing in the off season...

I love Dirk. I have multiple #41 jerseys. Doesn't change my opinion. I'd love him to prove me wrong. I'll gladly eat my words...

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 02-22-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote