View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mean to be confrontational here in our happy hockey thread, but how can you possibly root against the Penguins?

It's a double double good good proposition. As a Stars fan you are obligated to hate the Red Wings with a fiery passion. And if the Pens win, the league and the sport wins. I don't think people are allowed to be beaten down by Crosby and penguin love. We need it. Hockey needs it.

They aren't the Yankees or the Celtics. The league needs the Penguins, and so does hockey, and so do you. I say give them as much attention as possible. The only way any one is every going to stop the dial on the Finals as they flip by is if they seem something or someone they've heard of before. The Wings and Pens series offers as much of this as possible.