Thread: Texas/Arkansas
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 10:29 PM   #48
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Texas/Arkansas

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Haha...nope. Started off doing music (scholarship) and decided that wasn't for me after 2 years. Couldn't afford out-of-state tuition so moved back to texas. Now I'm just trying to make up for all of the core classes I didn't touch while at arkansas. SO, I'm still undeclared. I'm thinking about information systems or sports management at the moment.

By the way, Sportscenter is fixing to show the highlights if you want to watch ;-)
Information systems... It's easier to get your foot in the door, it's who you know trust me.

And I have already caught the damn highlights on the local news station. $%$##%%$$$!!!!!!!!!!!