Thread: Texas/Arkansas
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 10:50 PM   #49
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default Texas/Arkansas

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Haha...nope. Started off doing music (scholarship) and decided that wasn't for me after 2 years. Couldn't afford out-of-state tuition so moved back to texas. Now I'm just trying to make up for all of the core classes I didn't touch while at arkansas. SO, I'm still undeclared. I'm thinking about information systems or sports management at the moment.

By the way, Sportscenter is fixing to show the highlights if you want to watch ;-)
Information systems... It's easier to get your foot in the door, it's who you know trust me.

And I have already caught the damn highlights on the local news station. $%$##%%$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL!

Re: Information systems - The economy is just so down right now. I am friends with a bunch of recent grads with Business degrees who are waiters and low end assembly line workers. They can't get jobs. Everyone wants that 2 years or more experience. It really makes me nervous.